Wednesday 31 July 2019

Winner July Theme Challenge

Hello Everybody
Tracy here and I'm very pleased to announce to you 
the winners for our July Theme Challenge.
We loved your entries and from them, we have chosen the following.

WINNER




Congratulations Cornelia, we would like to invite you to be a guest designer.
 Please contact us here so we can send you the details.

Honorable MENTIONS go to
(In order of submission)







We hope you'll enjoy displaying our winners' badge on your blog.
  You may collect it from the Badges tab at the top of the page.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the HM! Cornelia’s Card just cracked me up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh the winner is just adorable! way to go to think outside the box! love it. congrats to you and to the honorable mentions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking my card as the winning entry! You made my day! Congrats to Rose and Marjeta!

    ReplyDelete