Saturday 20 July 2019

July Theme Challenge

Hi Everyone!  
It's Tracy again, and it is the 3rd week of the month and that means as a hostess I got to choose between doing either a theme or a recipe. I decided to go along with a theme. This one is a little different so I will introduce you to it and then tell you what I was thinking when I chose it


What I mean by this is that I want you to look at the images that you have and that you use for other occasions like birthdays; and then ask yourself could these be used for a Christmas Card? I know that as a crafter from Australia, I am on the look out for images for Christmas that don't involve snow. Because in December we don't have snow - we have heat. 

So come on go through your image stash and see what could be used differently!

Our Guest Designer for the July Theme Challenge is:


Mavrince Ideje



And here is what I (Tracy) did with the theme:



Here is what the team has done with my theme:


Fabiola













Andreja

Just a quick reminder of the rules:
  • This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
  • Only new projects - no back-linking
  • Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
  • Please show the graphic on your challenge post
  • You must link up by midnight Friday (Midnight GMT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
  • A maximum of 10 challenges please
  • And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you

Deadline for entry to this challenge is midnight GMT on Friday 19th July 2019 -
that's 7.00pm EDT for those in the States.

Have fun!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment