It's Tracy again, and it is the 3rd week of the month and that means as a hostess I got to choose between doing either a theme or a recipe. I decided to go along with a theme. This one is a little different so I will introduce you to it and then tell you what I was thinking when I chose it
What I mean by this is that I want you to look at the images that you have and that you use for other occasions like birthdays; and then ask yourself could these be used for a Christmas Card? I know that as a crafter from Australia, I am on the look out for images for Christmas that don't involve snow. Because in December we don't have snow - we have heat.
So come on go through your image stash and see what could be used differently!
Our Guest Designer for the July Theme Challenge is:
And here is what I (Tracy) did with the theme:
Just a quick reminder of the rules:
- This is a CARD challenge - so no 3D projects, tags or ATCs
- Only new projects - no back-linking
- Please link directly to your POST, not to the whole of your blog
- Please show the graphic on your challenge post
- You must link up by midnight Friday (Midnight GMT) to be considered for Winner or Honourable Mentions
- A maximum of 10 challenges please
- And please turn off word verification in order to make commenting easier - thank you
that's 7.00pm EDT for those in the States.