Saturday 26 May 2012

May Theme Honorable Mentions & Top Honor

Sorry to be late with this!  I've had a fabulous cold and it's taking all my energy and throwing it away...so that's my excuse! ;)  Let's get right to it, shall we?

Honorable Mentions in Numerical Order

#1 Carol


#4 Kylie


#7 Louise

Top Honor

for her amazing
monochromatic 
digital image creation is


Congratulations to all!  Please take the appropriate badges and display them proudly on your blog!  We can't wait to see your amazing embossed creations this week!  Merry stamping!!! :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh! Thank you sooo much for my Honorable Mention.
    Congratulations Danielle..xx
    Well done to the other girls.. xx
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to get an Honourable Mention amongst such fab cards. Well done to everyone
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for my honourable mention and well done to everyone else. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone - as I scanned down each of the honourable mention cards I kept saying to myself "Oh yep - I really liked that card, I'm glad it was chosen". There were so many amazing cards this past week! Then I got to the Top Honor and my breath was stolen in excitement to see that it was mine! What an honor - truly! Thanks so much. Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards by everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for my Honourable mention! This is my first ever! Wooo hoooo. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ladies - thanks so much for the Honourable mention - absolutely delighted. And many congratulations to Danielle - love your card!

    Sorry to be so late in thanking you too.

    ReplyDelete