Tuesday 4 June 2013

Baker's Twine Challenge Winners

No chit chat from me today, just the winner's from last week's BAKER'S TWINE challenge! :)


Top Honor~

With her darling owl with a
baker's twine scarf is...


Honorable Mentions~
(In numerical order.)


Congratulations to you all!  Take your badges from the tab up top if you are so inclined--we'd love to have you display it on your blog!!!  Please play along with us this week for our fabulous sketch challenge going on until Friday! HUGS and merry stamping! :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow - thanks so much for choosing my card for an honourable mention. Considering that was a card I really struggled with, it's such a treat to know that it turned out well enough for you to like it too!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. a really worthy winner!i loved this card too!!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my little owl as your Top Honor ladies - I'll tell him he can come in and hop into a hot bath now! Congratulations to all the other winners too! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It gives me great pleasure when one of my cards gets a mention and I am very happy that mine was chosen. A big thank you to all the team for this honorable mention.
    Congratulations to Vicky, the Top Honored ladie! Her little owl is soo cute! And also congratulations to all the other HM and their beautiful works!!

    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete